Accomplice The Village
Hiring: Detectives in Greenwich Village to bring a girl home. No experience necessary but nerve, brain, and heart required.
A comedic walking tour adventure taking you through the streets of Greenwich Village.
- Approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes long
- Runs year-round
- Takes place in Greenwich Village
- Includes improvisational actors
- Includes two drinks
- A low tech-experience
- From :
- $ 67.50
Accomplice The Village Walking Tour
- The Accomplice The Village walking tour starts with an email the day before the show.
- Start times run every half an hour between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. on Saturdays and some Sundays.
- Group sizes max out at 10 or 11 people. If desired, we will increase the group size to 12 people ONLY if all participants are booking together. If you’d like to book a larger group, please buy a 10 person time slot to guarantee the whole group and then e-mail us to let us know how many tickets you’d like to add.
A great experience for even the most experienced NYCer
“What happens when you send a group of 30-40 somethings loose in the Village to locate a missing person? The best time for even the most skeptical of guests. Thank you Accomplice for helping provide awesome entertainment for my husband’s birthday. Everyone still talks about it weeks later. We’ve lived in this area our whole lives but you took us on an adventure through the city we will never forget. We will be back.” – TripAdvisor
“I only write reviews for things I really liked or really hated. I do A LOT of different things and have a variety of likes. This was EXACTLY what I needed to break up the monotony of…well. everything lol. Nice spin on a walking tour.” – Yelp Reviewer