A whimsical immersive theatrical experience taking you through the streets of Greenwich Village on a rescue mission • Runs year-round!
- A theatrical experience throughout lower Manhattan
- Approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes long
- Runs April through October
- Our original production
- Goes through multiple neighborhoods
- Includes improvisational actors
- Includes two drinks and light appetizers
Key Points about Accomplice New York
- Accomplice New York begins with a phone call or an e-mail the day before the show.
- Start times run every half an hour between 12:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Group sizes max out at 10 or 11 people. If desired, we will increase the group size to 15 people ONLY if all participants are booking together. If you’d like to book a larger group, please buy a 10 person time slot to guarantee the whole group and then e-mail us to let us know how many tickets you’d like to add.
Such a good time!!!
“I really had no idea what I was in for when I agreed to participate in this with my boyfriend on a random Saturday (especially since it was POURING rain and I did not realize we’d be outside for most of the event) but I was blown away by what an amazing time I had. I’ve lived in New York for ten years and I saw parts of the city I never even knew existed! Like other reviewers said, I won’t give away too much here but I’ll say it is WELL worth the money, absurdly fun, and highly professional – I guess I shouldn’t be surprised how talented the actors are given this is a city teeming with them, but I was truly impressed by the caliber of talent. I can’t wait to do it again with friends!” – TripAdvisor
It’s ALWAYS Good
“I’ve done Accomplice New York and Accomplice The Village a few times each. I don’t remember where I heard about it the first time but I thought it would be a fun activity to surprise our exchange student with on our farewell trip for her American year. We were completely floored by the experience. Since then we have taken every exchange student, family, friends, native New Yorkers and those who’ve never been to the city and every time we get a nice pat on the back for “the coolest thing!” in NYC. Seriously. It’s a great way to surprise someone… we never tell anyone what is going on.” – TripAdvisor